Surely, Romania’s domains and forests are able to offer any hunter an opportunity for a guaranteed unique hunting experience. „Professional Hunting Lovers” offers all hunters the chance for a different outdoors experience.
Combining traditions and hunting etiquette retained from our ancestors, we wish to create a memorable hunting experience throughout the whole trip.
We want to provide you with the best hunting services and offers.
available at the best rates.
From plain fields to mountains, the domains used for hunting are spectacular wild areas with forests, thickets, reeves and river plains that home all species of permitted hunting interest. Do not hesitate to contact our trusty services.
Travel guide according to Romanian hunting legislation
Hunting in Romania is possible for foreign citizens and for the smooth running of hunting parties, please send your reservation requests at least 30 days before.
Please provide the requested data:
- the date of entry into Romania;
- the date of departure from Romania;
- border crossing point (entrance, exit – if travel is done with personal car);
- the period and species solicited for hunting;
The following valid documents are available:
- identity card / passport
- hunting permit
- international medical insuranceon hunting accidents
- thepersonal weapon to be used during the hunting will be : the brand, the series, the caliber
- hunting license
- the dog’s health certificate or passport (if applicable).
- the hunting dog can be brought to Romania accompanied by veterinary certificates that are not older than 10 days before the date of entry into the country and must be vaccinated against rabies at least 1 month and no more than 12 months before the date of entry into Romania.
Obligations of the hunter:
- be a member ofa hunting association in home country
- to know and accept the rulesand conditions in Romania
- it is allowed to enter the country with the weapon only if having a Letter of Invitation to Hunt.